Tap into a World of Navigation Capability
- Visualizes your entire flight plan, including departures, arrivals, visual/instrument approaches, holding procedures and more
- Overlays approach charts and potential hazards such as terrain, weather and traffic on a rich, dynamic global moving map for enhanced situational awareness
- Combines a large, intuitive 6.9” touchscreen with dedicated Direct-to button and dual concentric knob to access information efficiently
- Interfaces with a wide range of existing avionics and autopilots, including our Garmin TXi™ series touchscreen flight displays for an exceptionally integrated and harmonious experience¹
- Optional Connext® cockpit connectivity adds wireless database updates and shares GPS position, weather, traffic and more with your mobile devices and Garmin portables²
- Advanced capabilities optionally available include voice commands, global text/voice calling and much more²
With its centralized, touch-controlled screen providing easy access to navigation, radio tuning, multifunction display features and more, our GTN 750 navigator offers complete GPS/NAV/COMM/MFD capability in a robust, single solution. It’s approved for installation in hundreds of makes and models of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters — putting high-resolution terrain mapping, graphical flight planning, georeferenced charting, traffic target surveillance, multiple weather options, taxiway diagrams and a host of other advanced navigation features at your fingertips.
To further streamline your cockpit management, GTN 750 integrates with other Garmin avionics to add exclusive industry-leading technologies such as Telligence™ voice command and Connext wireless cockpit connectivity to support data streaming between your avionics and the Garmin Pilot™, ForeFlight and FltPlan Go apps running on your iPad® tablet or another compatible mobile device. Any way you look at it, GTN technology is the logical choice for your avionics stack.
If you’ve flown with our earlier-generation GNS™ 430 or GNS 530 series avionics, you’ll find the menus of GTN 750 have a familiar layout and feel. But with the GTN 750 touchscreen interface, you’re rarely more than 2 taps away from all of the system’s primary functions. The large, easy-to-use alphanumeric keypad makes data entry a breeze. Pilot-selectable data fields and shortcuts let you quickly reach the information you need to access most. Much like pinch-to-zoom scaling on a smartphone or tablet, you can use your fingers to zoom in and out on any map, traffic and terrain pages. You can quickly pan across the moving map by swiping across the 6.9” high-resolution display or enter waypoint data with the full on-screen keyboard.
For added control stability in flight, raised grips in the bezel and a shelf across the lower edge of the display serve as gripping points in both smooth and turbulent flight conditions. Traditional concentric knobs are also available for those who prefer that style of data input. If you have a second GTN, GNS 430W or GNS 530W system, pilot-selectable cross-fill capability automatically shares active flight plan information from one system to the other.